I’ve seen a couple of goal blog posts before, mainly over on Handmade By Hannah, and I always feel very inspired after reading them. There’s something about writing things down and almost being accountable for them…even if it is only in the blogging world!
So here are my goals for June 2015! I will review the goals at the start of July and set some more. 🙂
Do you set goals for yourself? Do you write them down anywhere? It would be great to hear what you think to my goals…hopefully they are achievable!
1. I started this Westie cross-stitch ages ago. I got this from my Grandma for my birthday in December and I feel like it should be done by now as it is very small! I need to get it finished & framed by the end of June!
2. I have this book to finish & review. I’ve read a few pages but seem to have lost my reading mojo so I want to get it back!
3. Sew 3 garments from my vintage pattern stash. Can you guess which views I will be making?
4. Sew a garment from the Gertie book & 2 Cynthia Rowley dresses.
5. Start doing more to increase my fitness level. This is a little vague, but at the moment my exercise level is almost at zero; possibly at level one because I walk the dog!
6. Bake some victoria sponge cupcakes 🙂
Tune in at the start of July and I will review these goals, and make more! Woohoo for making goals!