I’ve been productive this week…pictures for proof! 😀
1. We tried out the Risk game that I bought Adam for Christmas. I thought it would be quite boring but I actually really like it! :-0
2. 2 completed pairs of Margot pyjama shorts…to be blogged about shortly.
3. I replied to my mountain of penpal letters with a cup of honey & lavender tea.
4. I also made an effort with the envelopes I sent out. I used my envelope template to make one out of wrapping paper.
5. I then received a lovely envelope from a penpal with cupcake themed goodies!
6. These bags had been cut out before Christmas but I just haven’t had the time to get them finished until this week.
7. Picnic on the bay and a walk on the beach.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series where you post 7 photos from your week. Sometimes things happen in our lives that aren’t worth a full blog post but are worth sharing, so here is the blog series to do just that! Just write your own blog post, share your own set of photos and use the #sundaysevens tag. The Pinterest board is here…. feel free to share it! Grab the picture below for your blog and link it back to me 🙂