This week has been a week of catching up with a few things, including ongoing projects…all of which are still ongoing! Maybe they will get finished this week!
1) Our first US takeout…Dominoes!
2) I carried on with my unicorn but I have already been told that it looks like a dinosaur :-0
3) We continued with takeouts this week because we finally found a yummy Indian takeout! I have been searching for one for ages! Back in England I would eat at least 1 curry every week 🙂
4) I spent all morning listening to the pool men pump out the water…it was quite annoying but I can’t wait to use the pool once it has been cleaned!
5) I am halfway through the dress I chose to make last week. Little did I know that this fabric would be a nightmare to pattern match. I am happy that the bottom stripe is even, everything else will have to be as it is!
6) Maisy loved digging on the beach.
7) I am still very much in love with homemade fries. I had a runny fried egg with these ones 🙂 Yum Yum!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.
Check out these Sunday Sevens bloggers too!
– Making & Marking
– After Dark Sewing
– Living in Color
– Loose Threads & Fluff
– Sweet Shop Sewing
– Mr H
– Navy Blue Threads
– Life by Ky