Seven photos from my week 🙂
1. We found some Cadbury’s Easter treats at our local Target store. We bought them to try and they are quite close to the UK versions but still not the same 🙁
2. I bought a lovely little photo album for my instant photos and it arrived all ripped and broken! I will be getting my refund!
3. Maisy cuddles <3
4. Our neighbour is going on a carb & sugar free diet so he brought everything he didn’t want round to us. This is just a selection. Adam is looking forward to eating the spray cheese. I quite like the look of the Girl Scout cookies!
5. Adam learnt a lesson this week – Don’t leave your nice socks on the floor!
6. I got my YSL product through the post from Influenster to review! I got a mascara and love it already 🙂
7. I have cut a zippy top out ready to be constructed today! I tried to get it out of a metre of fabric but came up short so I’ve had to patch it on the back shoulder. It’s not too noticeable!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.