Oh my….I’m not a good Sunday Sevens blogger this week! This isn’t Sunday and I’ve only just about fumbled seven photos together! My week has been hectic and I completely forgot to take photos. Our house sale fell through on the day we were supposed to exchange *cross face*!! Our container docked into Mobile Bay last week and we are now waiting for it to go through customs and we have moved apartments!!! So here are a few photos from my week 🙂
1. It was quite a task to get Maisy away from the centipede that was crawling across the carpet!
2. My swap packages this week were mainly tea related, which were very well chosen for me! I love tea 🙂
3. We hadn’t got a lot of stuff to move at all as our last apartment was already furnished for us. We only needed 2 car journeys! This was the last of the stuff as I forgot to take a photo of everything else boxed up!
4. As our furniture hasn’t arrived yet…we are making do with beach chairs for now!
5. Our first big purchase was a tv 🙂 The tv stand is temporary!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.