This week has been warm! Like very warm! Despite the heat, I managed to get a few things done…thank goodness the air conditioning for keeping the apartment cool. 🙂
1. After deciding where I wanted most of our pictures, they had been leaning against the walls for a while – it was a job that Adam was putting off! I decided to hang them myself and I think I did a pretty good job. These are the ones on one wall in the living room.
2. We finally got a new truck…I don’t have to worry about driving and breaking down now!
3. We headed to the park and Maisy settled into her car basket well. No more jumping around!
4. All the pink/purple/red is gone from my hair! It’s now a lovely blonde…it feels great for the summer.
5. We haven’t eaten at a restaurant for over a month so we went to Logan’s for tea. Adam likes the complimentary peanuts. He made a neat pile of shells on the table but it’s actually normal to put your shells on the floor! When we first went, I thought that the floor was covered in sawdust…it is actually peanut shells!!!
6. We went to the bay side but actually only stayed for 45 minutes as Maisy was far too excited and wouldn’t settle!
7. I’ve been after some cushions for our bedroom for a while but made the decision last week to make my own as all the store bought ones were at least $25 for the ones I liked. We were in Joanns today for pillow inserts and noticed the homeware had a 60% off sale, plus I had a 20% off coupon so I bought these 2 cushions for $7.20 each! Bargain! I am still going to make 2 of my own though. 🙂
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.