Sunday Sevens time again!
Here are 7 photos from my week that I have managed to scramble together. 🙂
1. I pushed myself to make another dress last Sunday to make it my fourth of the week!! This is a sneak peek as it will be blogged about later this week.
2. I started my entry for separates contest over on The Monthly Stitch.
3. Adam went on a fishing trip and brought back lots of red snapper & grouper for our freezer. I’ve laughed about this all week because he told me that he had brought us 40lbs of fish home, I didn’t question it as it looked like a lot as he brought it through…but there was only 20lb when I weighed it! Do all men exaggerate? He told me that he caught the biggest fish of the day too…I’m not sure whether or not to believe him! Haha!
4. Somebody has earned the nickname Maisy Menace this week.
5. We sent another contract back to UK for our house sale. I’m not holding out on this one completing either. 🙁
6. Adam had another work trip out this week so we got in bed early with a book, a cuppa & some cuddles.
7. We headed down to the Bay for little dog walk and some outfit photography.
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.