Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
So, here are seven photographs from my week: 🙂
1. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 dresses in the eShakti sale. They arrived this week and these are the ones I’m keeping…one of them was far too short and was certainly not a dress!
2. I need to renew my passport…this presents a problem because the US photo sizes are different to the ones the UK require. I’ve read online that as long as the facial proportions are a certain length and width I will be fine. I just don’t know if I need to trim the photos to size or send them as they are?! I don’t want my passport to be held up if I do it wrong as I won’t be able to leave the country :-0
3. A jumpsuit pattern traced & cut.
5. We wanted popadoms to go with a curry I was making. I’ve only ever been able to find the ones you put in the microwave and we don’t have a microwave in this apartment. I popped these in the oven and then forgot about them… far too burnt to eat 🙁 We had plain crisps (chips) instead!
7. This was just too sweet not to photograph! As soon as I jumped out of bed, Maisy jumped in and settled with Adam for another hour. 🙂 I also need to buy some curtains as the blinds are not enough for this sun we are getting shining in. This is 6am!