We’ve had a good little week in our corner of the world 🙂 The sale of our house in the UK finally went through so it really has felt like a huge weight has been lifted! Adam ended up having a day off work mid week, which was lovely but really seemed to knock my days about. Anyway, here are my 7 photographs!
1. After a training session last Saturday, we are going back to crate training with Maisy to help with toilet training and separation issues. We are trying to get her to feel comfy in her crate so we are putting her in for her daytime naps. It’s hard because she cries but she has already been so much better in the house and we have left her alone for a few hours without her destroying anything or making a mess! I feel like training is going in the right direction. 🙂
3. I started a small quilted piece of fabric for a little project.
4. Adam had the day off work so we could get some ‘admin’ jobs done, which ended up being unsucessful! In the afternoon, we headed to our local antique mall for a wander around. I picked up a birthday card for my mum and a book that was on my reading list. I LOVE walking around antique malls & stores – so many hidden treasures!
5. A couple of pouches made for a swap I’ve joined over on the IGGPPC site. It’s primarily a penpal site, where you are paired with people who have similar interests (great for if you have a particular fandom!). They also run a variety of swaps and a virtual summer camp which is coming up soon, complete with movie watch-alongs, bake-alongs + craft activities!
6. A trip to another antique mall meant a few more books! 3 of these are new books and were only $3! I think they might be seconds or old editions though. Have you read any of these? I don’t know which to read first!
7. Sandwiches made by Adam. I gave him 10/10 for presentation!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!