Phew! Just in time for a Sunday post, in the US anyway! Busy week + busy weekend 🙂 This week was Adams’s birthday, my Mum’s birthday and we passed our ‘1 year in the USA’ date. We still can’t believe that we have lived here for a year!
Here’s my week in pictures:
1. I bought a few more books (again!!!)… can you guess my favourite reading genre?!
2. I spent the morning sorting our closet out. Any clothes that were too big or too small got put into storage. I feel very organised now. 🙂
3. Continuing with the organisation, I did a huge pile of ironing…it was piled high out of the basket below. Maisy thought it was the perfect place to bury a treat once she could get into the pile.
4. I bought the Sew Independent pattern bundle; a great number of patterns with a good discount! I went onto tracing a pattern straight away.
5. I finished my first make of the week.
6. Camilla rescued me from a disaster…I ran out of tea bags so she sent more supplies! Yorkshire Tea is like gold dust!
7. Another make finished but I made a huge mistake and realised far too late. It will be blogged about and you will laugh.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!