Here we are, week 51…we’ve almost made it to a full year of Sunday Sevens posts. I’ve been a busy busy bee this week, mainly with cooking & sewing. I’ve also been planning a special little something for our 1 year anniversary of Sunday Sevens NEXT WEEK!! Make sure to pop back next Sunday as I may have an exciting little post for you! :-0
In the meantime, here are 7 photographs from my week:
1. Started off the week with a chicken pasta salad. Homemade dressing too! It was lovely & was good for lunches for a couple of days too. Fussy Adam didn’t like it and only ate the chicken and pasta. Hhhhmmm!
2 & 3. After making my first Bonnell dress a couple of weeks ago, I spent this week perfecting the pattern and made 2 more wearable muslins. The ‘final’ dress is for a special little project I’m involved in which will go live on Friday 5th September. 🙂 I’ll be blogging about the muslins too shortly.
4. We had a poorly pup again this week. After doing a few things that weren’t really normal, I nipped Maisy up to the vet and it looks like she has a urinary tract infection. She is picking up now she’s had a few antibiotics but was super sleepy for a couple of days. She wouldn’t even get out of bed one morning 🙁
5. We tried cocoa crusted steaks for dinner one night – they were gorgeous even though we were unsure of what they would taste like!
6. I finished off some handmade postcards to send out.
7. Along with some fabric Artist Trading Cards. 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!