It’s that time of the week again people! Sunday Sevens – seven photos taken daily, of my week. Bits of my life that I would like to share with whoever reads this post!
I’ve really enjoyed my week this week. I spent a couple of days focused on some paperwork that needed to be done, but I had been putting it off for a while. Once I had completed it, I felt like a weight had been lifted…so a craft filled week was had!
1. Easy access cocoa powder. Cocoa powder in the UK tends to come in a cardboard cylinder shaped container and has a very awkward foil seal on it, which I have never managed to open without a puff of cocoa entering the air! It was a joy to open this stuff!
2. Christmas crochet has started!
3. Trying to co-ordinate the fabrics I have in my stash for a little project.
4. Yorkshire puddings for tea….a little bit of home 🙂 We also took one across to our neighbour to try….he said he would have liked it better if it was covered in butter! :-/
5. Pro Bass Outdoors. Never been in one before and it was very cool….I even beat Adam on the shooting game!
6. Heroes Sports Bar for the BEST pulled pork sandwich I have tasted! This is getting to be a weekly occurance!
7. Pet Sematary showing in the park- it was free too! We both jumped out of our skin when a leaf fell from a tree and landed on us!
Please feel free to get involved this blog series! You can take part by creating a blog, similar to mine or you can use the tag #sundaysevens on other social media sites too!
These ladies have all been getting involved on their blogs, check their posts out:
Check out Saturday Night Stitch over on Instagram too!
Grab the picture below and use it as an image widget in your sidebar….I’ve given up with trying to make a button that works! Don’t forget to link your image and any posts back to me 🙂