Last week was the first week of my big health kick! I’m hoping to eat healthier and work out more – I’ve even signed up for a glow in the dark foam 5k run…eeekk! Maisy and Buzz have had their first full week with only Adam and I in the apartment, and I’m so pleased that they are getting along nicely. I don’t quite agree with them waking me up at 7am though!
1. My new combination cooker arrived! 🙂 It’s a pressure cooker and a slow cooker; I’m already in love with it! I have so much more motivation in a morning and I prefer to prepare our meals then, so slow cooker cooking is perfect for me!
2. Maisy has learnt to share her favourite squirrel viewing spot with Buzz.
3. I made a start on my Frances dress. The pattern and the floral fabric were birthday gifts from Camilla & I’m doing the collar and plackets in the green arrow fabric I used last year as a lining for a dress – I’m really excited about this one as it’s my first make of the year and I’m already in love with it!
4. I’ve worked out 4 times at home this week! I’m actually really pleased with how my fitness has progressed already and it’s only been a week! I’m even going to look at joining a local gym this week. 😀
5. Buzz has learnt to sit…almost on command!
6. Salad! Healthier than fries right?! Ha!
7. Best friends already!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!