Yay! Another week done 🙂 Midweek for me was a little ‘unproductive’ and involved me sitting on the sofa quite a lot in between working and dog walking! So most of my seven pictures this week are from my weekend, which is fine because Sunday Sevens doesn’t really have any rules…woohoo!
1. Apologies for the bad lighting and focus on this one but I had to get it quickly and quietly. Can you spot the Westie?
2. I did spend some time sewing as I altered 3 pairs of curtains. I needed to take 11 inches off each pair so I had quite a good bit of fabric leftover! The white is actually a floral transparent voile and I’m hoping to incorporate it into a top; maybe as a yoke?!
3/4. We had a gorgeous sunny trip down to the bay with the dogs. I thought that it really felt like Summer as it was warm enough for just a vest top 😀
5. The dogs love going out for walks but recently I’ve been a little reluctant to go to the park/bay on my own as Buzz is barking A LOT when he is on his lead. However, I’m determined to keep taking him out in the hope that he will get used to seeing other people and dogs. Adam & I took the dogs to the bay this weekend and after a couple of laps Buzz had calmed down a lot, and even walked past other dogs without a sound! 🙂 They were both very happy dogs when we got back to the car.
6. We also visited our favourite lunch place – I had a gorgeous bacon cheeseburger on ciabatta bread. YUM! All the outside seats were taken so we sat in the solarium for the first time. It was very fancy!
7. I had to snap this picture of their menu…the hotdogs are named after dogs 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!