My Sunday Sevens for this week…… week 8!
1. Late night sewing. Adam was away for most of the week so I took advantage of the extra crafting time!
2. And I ate food that he would never eat… vegetable egg fried rice. Yum!
3. Crochet day, still got loads more to do on this project though!
4. A peek at some bags and pouches made.
5. Almost a full day doing bits and bobs on the sofa with the laptop.
6. Estate sale with a Cadillac limousine for sale!
7. Postcards and letters ready to send. I love receiving post and love buying vintage postcards of the places I have visited. I signed up to Postcrossing this week and I’m very excited to receive some lovely postcards 🙂
If you are reading this for the first time, Sunday Sevens is a blog series where you can showcase a photo from each day of your week on your blog or other social media platforms. If you want to get involved, grab the image below to pop into your sidebar and link it back to me. I put all posts onto a Pinterest board, which is here.