So in the hope of not falling into the habit of posting double Sunday Sevens post…here’s my midweek Sundnesday Sevens (or fives! ssshhh! 🙂 In no time at all I’m finding myself wondering where all of my spare time is going! And I’ve also been forgetting to take photos AGAIN!!!!
1. We have some bushes outside of our apartment and this one bloomed this week! It looks very pretty, but also quite odd as it’s only part of the bush :-/
2. Maisy has been a very sweet girl this week and has joined me on the sofa whenever I’ve sat down. She nicely rests her head on my shoulder. I’ve also had my hair done this week and realised I NEED a new phone for a better front facing camera 🙂
3. The ‘eatery’ across from work is my new favorite place to eat – it’s called Newks – I’m sure there are a few around the US. They do an amazing grilled chicken baguette style sandwich, and they have pretty bathrooms!
4. Buzz crept into the hallway and took advantage of the warm clothes in the dryer! I was a little cross as it was my black load of washing but he was being very cute!
5. For a few nights this week, they’ve also been accompanying Adam…I’m also posting this as the ‘before’ home grooming picture…I’ll let you know how it went in my next post 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!