Welcome to my 81st Sunday Sevens! Thank you to all of you who take the time to join in with Sunday Sevens 🙂 It’s great to read all the posts, and we still have new people having a go each week! I’ve had quite a hectic week here in Alabama so it’s been nice to have a relaxing weekend. The rain has meant that we haven’t ventured far but we’ve still managed to get a lot done. I do like weekends, especially when I’ve been productive!
1. Last weekend we headed to our local outlet mall. I bought 2 pairs of Clark’s shoes for work in the hope of having pain free feet…I ended up taking one pair back as they started to hurt in the house, kept the flats though! I also found a bargain of a bag in Levis…$8!! All of their accessories were half price, even the ones that had already been reduced. A cotton dress (GAP) also made its way home with us!
2. Our apartment carpet had started to disintegrate in in the hallway, so after moaning to the office staff a few times, we got them replaced with laminate. They also replaced our bathroom and entrance floors as they wanted it all to match. 🙂 It makes the apartment look sooooo much better!
3. I bit the bullet and had a go at grooming the dogs myself! I don’t mind taking them to the groomers as they do an amazing job but it does get quite expensive. Our Westies only have a rough trim so it was quite easy to do – I don’t think I would be able to do a nice show cut on them though! I tried to get a nice photo of them to show off their new ‘do’ but they weren’t having any of it!
4. I had a lovely Easter parcel from my Mum & Dad, containing lovely Easter treats. I had mini eggs & tea for breakfast a couple of times this week! And I compared the UK & US mini eggs… the ones from the UK were much nicer, but the US ones do make a good chocolate fix!
5. Over the last week, I’ve been collecting our post and just dumping it onto my desk. I need to get it sorted this week!
6. Even though we had a few rainy days, it has been quite nice in the evenings. We grilled twice this week!
7. We also played a Monopoly game that I bought Adam for Christmas. I love Monopoly!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!