Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
2. We finally managed to get the curtain pole & curtains up in our second spare room. Ready for visitors next week. 🙂
3. We were sent some doggy treats to review and they went down very well! Maisy kept her paw up for quite some time as she thought she would be getting them all. Also, see how long her hair is!!??
4. Well, we ended up giving Maisy a good old trim and clip! This is the best photo I could get of her, I’ll try harder next week! Buzz has also decided that his favourite resting place is on the coffee table. 🙂
5. Adam & I felt like we had hardly spent any time with each other this week, so we headed out to Starbucks one night for a hot chocolate & muffin. Yum!
6. The patterns I printed out weeks ago have actually made it to the table. Maybe I will start sewing soon!
7. And finally, I managed to get 2 parcels put together for my mum & Adam’s mum. And I also received 2 handmade cards & some colouring postcards from Adam’s mum 🙂 I love the postcards as they are perfect for putting in my bag for a travel activity! 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!