Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
3. We managed to get a picture of a rare Maisy cuddle! Didn’t last long though as she moved straight after. 🙁
4. We received a lovely little Easter parcel from my Nan. She included a photo of my cousin’s baby who was born at Christmas 🙂 She also sent cheese & onion crisps, chocolate buttons & Lindt bunnies; none of which lasted long enough to be photographed! Thank you Nan!
5. I also received 2 new ATC’s from swappers. Does anyone else make & swap them???
6. Last Sunday we headed to Gulf Shores for a few hours on the beach. Adam spent some time practising casting his net, and then moved on to catching some little fish.
7. A friend found it amusing that I open my satsumas with a bird beak….surely I’m not the only one! It’s a great tool to avoid messy fingers. 🙂
8. I’m currently gripped by this book. Not finished it yet but it’s great up to now!
9. We were well & truly spoilt with goodies from my aunties, who arrived last Weds. Thank you Aunties 🙂
10. I took them over to Bellingrath Gardens on Friday & it was beautiful. The home & gardens belonged to a man who had the first Coca Cola franchise in Alabama in 1903. The gardens & home were amazing; his wife collected antiques so there was just so much to look at. 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!