Woohoo! Would you look at this! I’m posting on a Sunday 🙂 Here are my Sunday Sevens:
1. I’ve been making the most of the shade on the porch in the mornings as it does get quite hot in the afternoon. This little lizard has poked his head out every day!
2. This week I’ve read this book and I highly recommend it…it’s very funny!
3. I made a korma with one of the sauce mixes my aunties bought us. It was delicious! I even managed to find naan bread at our local market 🙂 Still no popadoms though 🙁
4. We also headed out to Panini Pete’s for a burger. They’ve just been voted No.1 sandwich place in Alabama!
5. In an effort to keep the dogs more entertained, I treat them to a few new toys. It seems to be working! Buzz has a favorite already; a blue ball that can be filled with treats!
6. Maisy was being stubborn though and not playing with any of them. Excuse her face…she needs a trim! :-0
7. And today was brush washing day…haven’t done them for a while!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!