I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 🙁 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!
3. Our dining room was turned into a hair salon as I touched up my hair colour…purple needs a LOT of work!
4. For a long time I’ve been a lover of tattoos and for a long time I’ve had plans to start a traditional half sleeve on my upper arm & shoulder. Last week I took the plunge and had my first piece of art done! I absolutely love it! 🙂
5. I forgot to take a photograph of the actual breakfast that we ate the other morning…but here’s one of me instead! There was a 40 minute wait at the restaurant to sit inside so we chose outdoor seating, though we were in the shade! My breakfast dish was eggs blackstone! YUM!
6. We bought a Roomba! I’ve only heard good things about them so I’m hoping that my vacuuming days will be long gone! 🙂 Anyone else got one??? stock image used below!
7. Today we had our third outing on the kayaks! You may noticed that we’ve already upgraded mine. I think I may do a separate post on our little kayaking adventures soon 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!