Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 21!
Wooops! I’m a little late to the party this week due to puppy drama! Nothing bad though…Maisy does not let me do anything at the moment so getting a shower and getting dressed takes twice as long. This week I decided to display my homemade sugar scrubs. I’m still super impressed with them! Each time I use them in the shower, the whole apartment smells like lemon or peppermint! Make sure to check all the hostess projects out and scoot over to the other hostess blogs too. Each of us pick 3 different features each week 🙂
Don’t forget to follow us!
Check out this beautiful DIY spice organisation from Polka Dots in the Country! This is how my dream spice cupboard would be organised. I am in love with the little pots from Ikea 🙂
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
I am a sucker for anything with pulled meat and a bread bun! I think bbq pulled pork sandwiches are my all time favourite meal when we eat out anywhere. I may be converted to pulled chicken soon though with this recipe from Gentle Joy Homemaker! Homemade buns too!
I’ve just started to get into scrapbooking as I’ve always enjoyed to look at photos physically rather than digitally. This blog post from Nicer Than New was an interesting read. Make sure to check it out!
This Felt Food Sandwich Set from Me & My Veritas is just adorable! I think that this would make a great gift for young children and this post has links to all the tutorials 🙂
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂