Welcome to Talented Tuesday No. 23!
Happy Easter everyone! We had lots of bunny themed link ups last week and many of them were also linked to Spring. It was lovely to look through them all. Make sure to link up at the bottom and check out what we have been up to too 🙂
Don’t forget to follow us!
This tutorial for transferring images with Mod Podge from Canary Street Crafts is going to super useful for many projects!
Each week we pick 3 links from the previous party to feature on our own Talented Tuesday post. We all pick different features so make sure you head across to the other hostess blogs to check out their picks too!
If we do feature a post of yours, make sure to grab the picture below for your sidebar and link it back to this post.
Check out this Hello Gorgeous! Mirror Makeover from Where The Smiles Have Been. I am in love with the colour!
This Herb & Chicken Meatball soup is perfect for Spring & Summer! Head over to Simply Suzanne’s At Home to get the recipe.
Anderson + Grant shared their Sewing Machine Table Makeover and it is lush!
TIME TO START THE PARTY!
To get the button, you can save the above as an image and insert it through an image widget …. or pop across to one of the other hosting blogs to get the coding 🙂
Here are some rules to remember:
- Please follow your hostesses in some way. We love connecting with you on social media!
- No giveaways, shops, or link parties please.
- LINK UP A MAXIMUM OF 3 POSTS FROM YOUR BLOG.
- Visit some other links and leave a comment! Doesn’t everyone love comments?
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Don’t worry we always give proper credit and links!
- Don’t forget to grab a button and link back somewhere on your blog!
- MAKE SURE YOUR POSTS ARE YOUR OWN CONTENT! DON’T JUST COPY & PASTE FROM OTHER SITES…REMEMBER TO GIVE LINKS & CREDIT WHERE THEY ARE NEEDED!!!
Click the frog to link up your post! 🙂