A few weeks ago I received my L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil VoxBox from Influenster. I was very excited to be trying more haircare products! 🙂 The box contained three products from L’Oréal Paris:
- Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo
- Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner
- Extraordinary Oil Lustrous Oil Serum
Continue reading “Review: L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oil VoxBox”
Seven photos from my week 🙂
1. We found some Cadbury’s Easter treats at our local Target store. We bought them to try and they are quite close to the UK versions but still not the same 😦
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #28”
This is a bit of a late one today…it is still Sunday in the USA though! I really can’t believe it is February today! Already!! This week has been a strange one as things have been quiet on the paperwork/ sorting side of things. Visa paperwork has been submitted and we just have to wait. Our UK house is on the market so we just have to wait for viewings. We have also sorted the container to ship our belongings over the the US; we just have to wait for them. I don’t like waiting. I like to be in control of everything and I can’t control any of these things. It has actually been nice to just catch up with a few things this week!
1. On Sunday, we visited an antique store on the other side of the bay. It has always intrigued me as it is called “Alice’s Wonderland”! What a great name! They had some gorgeous stuff in but I held back and only purchased a couple of vintage Hoover Dam postcards. I am building my collection of vintage PC’s, mainly of places we have visited.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #21”
A few weeks ago, I received my first VoxBox from Influenster. Influenster is a social review site, where you can write and search for product reviews. I have found it quite useful when buying certain things. I will always have a quick look on Influenster to read the product reviews. Reviews are completed on just about anything; shops, makeup, beauty products, food, appliances etc. If you write reviews on here, you are awarded with points that go towards certain badges. The more points, badges and tasks you do, the more likely you are to get a questionnaire to see if you are suitable for a product testing VoxBox. Sharing reviews on social media also helps too…the more followers you have across the board increases your social impact.
Continue reading “My First Influenster VoxBox #FrostyVoxBox”