There we go…didn’t it go quickly! Only another 11 months until the festivities begin again 😀 I hope you all had a very merry Christmas and enjoyed it spending with your family and friends.
As this post goes live, Adam and I are actually living it up in Las Vegas celebrating our first wedding anniversary! I’m hoping that all the photographs appear nicely and the rest of the post is in order…if not…tough…I don’t get back home until Tuesday! 🙂
1. We have been well and truly stuffed this week with all the food we’ve eaten! Isn’t that what the run up to Christmas is about though?! Here we are at our local bar – can you tell which one of us has had a drink…or 2?
Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you have all had a lovely day – I know we have!
Back at the start of December, I feeling quite pleased with myself due to the fact that my #stitchingsanta parcel was all ready to be sent. In the midst of wrapping, I thought S**T oh dear! I had forgotten to take photographs of what I had bought and I had already wrapped the majority of everything up. 🙁 AND now I’m sat here writing this blog post, I keep forgetting what I had actually bought and don’t have many photos to help me remember, so this blog post is a little bit thrown together! I also decided to schedule this for Christmas Day evening as I didn’t want to spoil any of the surprises!
We have more visitors…my Mum and Dad arrived! So again, I’ve had a busy week getting things organised for their stay – mainly cleaning and tidying really! Here are my seven six photos from this last week 🙂
1. Card making again – this one is going back to the UK.
A quick post to show you all what I’ve been doing this week! I turned one year older on Thursday and had a lovely day as Adam was off work…he had the whole week off and it’s been lovely to spend some time together!
1. We captured a rare photo of Maisy in her basket…in her crate! Something she doesn’t choose to do often voluntarily; she prefers the sofa. 🙂
Phew, how fast have the last couple of weeks gone?! My post last week was MIA due to being busy again and then I completely forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday, so I moved it forward to a double post today! We are just settling back into our normal routine after Adam’s parents went home on Tuesday. I’m not holding onto the routine part too much though as my parents arrive in a couple of weeks! Anyhow, here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:
1. Maisy loved having a run on our local bay beach. She also loved rolling in the sand and sea foam…YUK!!
This week’s Sunday Sevens is a little different for me as I’ve decided to share 7 photos from our short trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a trip to celebrate Adam’s Mum’s 60th birthday and it was certainly one to remember. Adam and I have already decided that we will be going back. 🙂
1. Our cabin had 2 bedrooms, both with a jacuzzi tub in the room! Very swish 🙂