This week’s Sunday Sevens is a little different for me as I’ve decided to share 7 photos from our short trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a trip to celebrate Adam’s Mum’s 60th birthday and it was certainly one to remember. Adam and I have already decided that we will be going back. 🙂
1. Our cabin had 2 bedrooms, both with a jacuzzi tub in the room! Very swish 🙂
2. The view from the balcony was stunning.
3. We enjoyed a few games of pool.
4. We took a little helicopter flight over part of the area…my tummy was doing somersaults but it was AMAZING!
5/6. Even walking on the trails seemed magical because of the Autumn colours.
7. And of course, Maisy had a lot of cuddles. 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!