Hello! A little update on life for you all in the form of Sunday Sevens. Rosie is entertaining herself on her play mat so I’m speedily typing in the hope that she doesn’t get bored soon.
It was Mardi Gras season back in February and it was also reasonably cold for us. We bundled up and headed into town to catch some throws at a parade. Rosie loved watching the lights go by and even caught her own Moonpies. The following day, we nipped down to Fairhope to watch the Mystic Mutts parade…a parade for dogs! It was by far my favorite!
Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
I sat down last week to review the goals that I set for myself in December and realised that even though I only set four small goals, I was probably a little ambitious given the Christmas season, my parents coming to stay, us taking a holiday & getting a new puppy! With that being said, this post is quite a short one as I didn’t really make that much progress on the goals set in December!
Goals for January:
I’m almost finished with one more colour on the Westie cross stitch! I’ve not included a photo this time around as you really can’t see the colour progress!
2. The vintage dress didn’t get finished in December so that remains on my list of makes. I also need to repair a doggy car seat, make covers for dog crate mats & make some coasters for our living room using the fabric I received in my #stitchingsanta present.
This week’s Sunday Sevens is a little different for me as I’ve decided to share 7 photos from our short trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a trip to celebrate Adam’s Mum’s 60th birthday and it was certainly one to remember. Adam and I have already decided that we will be going back. 🙂
1. Our cabin had 2 bedrooms, both with a jacuzzi tub in the room! Very swish 🙂
Do you ever have one of those weeks where you look back and realise that you haven’t really done much? Yep I’ve had one of those weeks! I haven’t managed any sewing this week and probably won’t until later into this week too! I had a couple of ‘lazy’ days on the sofa too so didn’t photograph those! Ha!
1. We went for our morning walk over in Fairhope. I also took photos of a recent make…here’s a preview!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
So, here are seven photographs from my week: 🙂
1. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 dresses in the eShakti sale. They arrived this week and these are the ones I’m keeping…one of them was far too short and was certainly not a dress!