Do you ever have one of those weeks where you look back and realise that you haven’t really done much? Yep I’ve had one of those weeks! I haven’t managed any sewing this week and probably won’t until later into this week too! I had a couple of ‘lazy’ days on the sofa too so didn’t photograph those! Ha!
1. We went for our morning walk over in Fairhope. I also took photos of a recent make…here’s a preview!
3. I then received a package from my Mum! If you read Camilla’s blog, you will have seen this fabric before. I had my Mum nip to the same market to grab me some. She sent some buttons and a stitching book too – thanks Mum!
4. I had an eventful afternoon when we had a very windy storm. The wind was blowing through the walkway between our apartments, which it doesn’t normally do. This meant that the torrential rain was blowing into the walkway…it flooded and came through our door! All of my towels were used in the mop up and I’m now keeping some on stand by!
5. I bought myself some new sandals in the sale. I’ve had 2 pairs that I’ve lived in for most of the time we have been in the US and they have just about given up on me! New ones were definitely needed!
6. Another trip to Fairhope! The park was empty because it was so hot but we stayed in the shade and enjoyed the peace and quiet.
7. A lovely pork loin for Sunday dinner 🙂 Yum!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!