I realize that, once again, I’ve not written any blogs for a little while. Life gets in the way too easily! Anyway, I have managed to get a little bit of sewing done over the last few months and I’m itching to share my makes with you. I’ve actually paused my sewing production at the moment to try and catch up with these blog posts!
This was one of my first makes of 2018…I just never blogged about it! Now I’m catching up with blogging about my makes, I thought that it needed to be shared. In all honesty, I have only made one of these even though I had the intention to make one for each Maisy and Buzz.
Continue reading “One for the Dogs – Butterick B4885”
While we were in the UK, Maisy and Buzz stayed at a local doggy daycare! They absolutely LOVE going there and are always so tired when they come home. Every few days the place we take them uploads photos of the dogs playing onto Facebook, which is great, especially when we are in a different country. Here are a few photos from their stay; notice how they gradually get dirtier! 😀 Luckily, they are bathed every week & they had a trim before they came back home. 🙂
Continue reading “Doggy Daycare!”
Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #92 :-)”
So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #91 FINALLY!”
Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #85 & #86”
Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #84”