Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!
3. I’ll do a separate post on some of my other finds at some point but I couldn’t not show you this little beauty we found at an estate sale! It’s a 1970’s reproduction of a 1930’s radio, does that make sense? We bought it and had planned to remove the wiring so we could put a bluetooth speaker inside. When we got it home we found out that it actually still worked!!
4. It was Adam’s birthday last week & amongst a few other bits, I bought him/us 2 new board games. Anyone played either of these?
5. Maisy & Buzz have both had their annual exams in the last couple of weeks & both are very healthy. We arrived early for Maisy’s appointment so had few minutes in the truck before we went in. She was quite vocal about how she wanted to get out!
6. Cute Buzz photo 🙂
7. He’s quite the cuddle bug these days and is very much a lap dog. Whenever we sit down, he can’t wait to get somewhere to snuggle. 😀
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!