Well, this week for us has been a homey one. It reached -7°c at one point, which is the coldest it’s been here in Alabama while I’ve lived here! There was also a ‘State of Emergency’ issued for the flu epidemic. We decided to stay at home all week and get cosy by the fire. Rosie and I spent most of the week in our loungewear!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens 2018 #2”
Would you look at this! I’ve managed to get another seven photos this week for a Sunday Sevens blog. :-).
1. It seems like we are visiting our favorite breakfast place quite often now, which I don’t mind at all. It does make me laugh though that we have to specifically request some milk with our English Breakfast tea. The girls behind the counter think it’s quite odd every time we ask!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #95”
1. We had a lovely sunny day a couple of weeks ago so we headed down to Gulf Shores. There’s a collection of bars called ‘FloraBama’ on the Florida & Alabama state line where we like to hang out & eat. We got a table outside, in the shade and under a fan. It was very relaxing to just sit and watch the world go by.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #94”
Surprise Surprise! Here I am doing a Sunday Sevens post…on a Sunday (well in my half of the world anyway)…the last Sunday Sevens post I wrote was back in August! Crazy! Well, here I am writing another and I’m hoping that they will become a little more regular. I’m really trying with my time management at the moment!
The last ‘homey’ style blog I wrote was about our trip to California. I’ve done quite a bit since then so here’s a few catch up photos. 🙂
Here’s your Maisy & Buzz fix. Still as cute and cheeky as ever!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #92 – Catch Up Time!”
Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #92 :-)”
Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #85 & #86”