Would you look at this! I’ve managed to get another seven photos this week for a Sunday Sevens blog. :-).
1. It seems like we are visiting our favorite breakfast place quite often now, which I don’t mind at all. It does make me laugh though that we have to specifically request some milk with our English Breakfast tea. The girls behind the counter think it’s quite odd every time we ask!
2. Buzz is becoming quite the morning cuddle bug. He rearranges the pillows and snuggles right up!
3. And both dogs extremely confused with the rocking chair we now have. They climbed up when I was still and freaked out completely when I started to rock.
4. We ventured over to the fabric store and stocked up on fabric for baby project ideas. I've got clothing, burp cloths and bibs in mind. Our main reason for going was to pick out some fabric to make some bunting for her little bedroom. However, I completely forgot about that project so I'll have to make another trip soon.
5. This week I’ve started to join in with the #sewphotohop over on Instagram by Rachel @houseofpinheiro. Are you taking part? Head over to my Instagram and say hello.
6/7. We spent last night with friends at their family bay house. We mainly went to watch the Alabama football game but Adam had a quick fish before sunset…which was so magical.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
4 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #95”
The dogs certainly look very snuggly and cuddly. Lovely photos of you with them. The fabric looks really pretty. Hope you manage to make lots of lovely things with them.x
Thank you! I’ve got a few things lined up for them, just need to get organized with patterns now.
I love your fabric choices! Was this a fabric store here in the States? You have to tell me the name!
Thank you! Yes, they were all from Joann’s! All good prices too :-). They had flannel on sale for 60% off.