So this week I tried hard with remembering to take photos but I’m not uploading on a Sunday! Maybe next week I’ll get both done 🙂
1. The weather is something that I still can’t get used to here in Alabama. This week we’ve had rain, thunderstorms, wind, hail & gorgeous sunshine! Whenever it is windy, everything gets ‘pollened’. I took this picture outside of our apartment from the inside of our truck, which is supposed to be black!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #82”
It’s Sunday Sevens again!…Only this week I’m combining a few pictures from the last couple of weeks as I completely forgot to write the post last Sunday, and by the time I remembered it was Thursday already! I hope everyone else has had a good couple of weeks, and a great Mothers’ Day back in the UK! I feel like we have been non-stop at the moment so here’s a catch up from my last two weeks. 🙂
1. We were on Tornado watch for an afternoon as a bad storm passed through. Luckily we didn’t really see any of it but the city was preparing for the worst, which I’ve never seen happen before. Schools and shops closed early, and the list of evacuation centres was provided. It got a little eery and windy, and we had a lot of rain! A few local cities were affected though 😦 The damage in Pensacola was quite bad!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens Catchup #77 #78”
This last week has been crazy busy! A couple of weeks ago I put a few application in for some local part time jobs that were available. Last week I went through the interview process and started my new job! Woohoo! As I was whizzing here, there and everywhere…I completely forgot to take the photos so here are a few I’ve fumbled together
1. I ate the last packet of cheese & onion crisps from my box 😦 I made the most of the experience and made my favourite meal.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #76…or a few photos on a Tuesday!”
Wooooohoooo! I’m on time this week! Adam has surprised me by making our dinner, so I’m using this opportunity to quickly write my post. Hope you’ve all had a great week!
1. Buzz went off to the vets to be neutered. He does a fantastic ‘Feel Sorry For Me!’ face!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #75”
My my, have you seen all that snow on the East coast of the US?! Luckily we just had the wind and rain from that storm but my thoughts definitely go out to all the people who are stuck in their homes for a while!
It’s turned really cold for us this week though…I’ve even had to put the heating on! I finally feel like we are back to our normal routine this week, and I’ve actually managed to get quite a bit done around the house & with ongoing projects too.
Here are my seven photographs from this week – mainly doggy photos!
1/2. Maisy and Buzz have started to be even closer to each other this week. Buzz really made me giggle with the way he was laying on the sofa so I had to take a photo!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #72”
Well, this is an extremely late post! Sorry about that We have had a busy weekend and I just couldn’t face sitting in front of the laptop to blog last night!
Anyway, here are seven photos from my week. 🙂
1. Maisy has been getting comfy in between our pillows this week! I couldn’t do anything else but smile every time I went into our bedroom.
Continue reading “Sunday (Monday!!) Sevens #35”