Well, this is an extremely late post! Sorry about that We have had a busy weekend and I just couldn’t face sitting in front of the laptop to blog last night!
Anyway, here are seven photos from my week. 🙂
1. Maisy has been getting comfy in between our pillows this week! I couldn’t do anything else but smile every time I went into our bedroom.
2. Failed baked chocolate mousse. It stuck to the tin and to the greaseproof paper! It was also too bitter to eat … I think I used the wrong dark chocolate 😦
3. I decided on clear plastic boxes for my fabric. Someone didn’t want me to sort anything out though!
4. The weather has been really nice this week. I took the chance to sit in the shade on our porch for a few hours. It was lovely, even though a citronella candle was needed!
5. Toad in the Hole … enough said!
6. We had a quick relax between jobs on Saturday.
7. We took Adam’s bike out for the first time since it got to the US! It was soooo warm but we found a nice shaded spot under a tree. Adam loved riding on the track and then did 9 miles of trail riding! We were both tired when we got home so ordered a curry and went to bed early!
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.