This week I’m treating you all to an extra photo! I meant to include this last week as technically it was bought on Saturday but I did forget! When we were in Joanns buying home things, I couldn’t pass up a fabric bargain! I bought these fabrics…4 of them are 2-3 yard cuts. They were on the sale cart for $1.50 & $2 a yard AND I got an extra 20% off 🙂 I can feel a few summery cotton dresses being made!
Anyway, onto my seven photos!
1. I spent some time on Sunday painting with acrylics for the first time ever! I had seen some images on Pinterest that I liked and thought it would be nice to try and recreate them myself.
2. On Monday, I whipped up some cushions for our bedroom.
3. We also hung our bedroom pictures and popped a few other bits in there too. I’m really pleased with how it looks compared to how plain it was before! Click here for the Sunday Sevens with a before picture!
4. I ordered some new glasses online – new ones are blue, current ones are the black & pink pair. Even though I really like the frames, they are a little too big for my face & prescription so I’ve ordered some smaller ones instead that are much smaller.
5. Homemade victoria sponge 🙂 Featuring one of a set of heart Alessi spoons we were given as part of our wedding present from Camilla & Barry!
6. 3 dresses cut out and ready to sew. I find the tracing of a pattern & cutting fabric the worst part of the process so I decided to get all 3 done at once.
7. I’m starting with a green paisley Lilou.
If you are here for the first time… I’m going to give you the low down on the Sunday Sevens blog series. Each week, we do things that don’t necessarily warrant a full blog post. You may have made a nice meal, grabbed some bargains on a shopping trip, had a family day out, spotted some beautiful scenery or just done something you feel you want to share. A Sunday Sevens blog post is the place to share those things. You take 7 images from your week and post them every Sunday with a small description. Tag your post using #sundaysevens on your blog and social media. I also pin the posts onto the Sunday Sevens Pinterest Board.