After deciding that I want more tops for my wardrobe, I set out making view C of the 1810. I chose a silky polyester type material… I know…all of my current fabrics are some sort of silky polyester! This pattern appealed to me because it’s the style of top (& dress) that I like to wear – not figure hugging but drawn in at the waist.
I was actually really surprised at how easy this was to construct. The ties are inserted into the darts on the back piece which was way more straight forward than I thought it would be.
I used bias tape to face the armholes but I think I would have preferred to use a strip of matching material as I did with my last orange top.
I really love the fabric and how easy this was to make! However, I’m really not sure on the fit! I think it makes me look wider/larger than I am, which isn’t that great! I don’t really think that I need to size down so I’m going to make the dress version to see if a longer length looks a little more flattering!