My my, have you seen all that snow on the East coast of the US?! Luckily we just had the wind and rain from that storm but my thoughts definitely go out to all the people who are stuck in their homes for a while!
It’s turned really cold for us this week though…I’ve even had to put the heating on! I finally feel like we are back to our normal routine this week, and I’ve actually managed to get quite a bit done around the house & with ongoing projects too.
Here are my seven photographs from this week – mainly doggy photos!
1/2. Maisy and Buzz have started to be even closer to each other this week. Buzz really made me giggle with the way he was laying on the sofa so I had to take a photo!
3. This week we had to go for our physical exams to get the all clear to accompany our Green Card applications. Making any kind of appointment is hard to schedule with Adam so we had to get up one morning to set off at 7am and then another day I had to pick him up from work, which is an hour away! Anyway, I spent quite a lot of time reading a new book in the truck! The physical exams were not what I was expecting as we each had to have 4 vaccinations and blood drawn! I felt sorry for myself all day on Wednesday!
4. The puppies were great at making me feel better!
5. I’m finding it very interesting to watch how different each dog is. Maisy has never really been a lapdog apart from when she wants to be cuddled. Whereas Buzz can not wait to jump on a lap and be cuddled. He really doesn’t leave my side!
6. We had a quick game of Scrabble on Friday. This version came across with our belongings when we shipped everything over…I have absolutely no idea where it has come from though! The Scrabble I had was a new version and this one we seem to have acquired is dated 1955! I used one of the bags Abi sent me in my #stitchingsanta for the tiles!
7. I put the finishing touches on a shirt dress I’ve had on the table for a couple of weeks! Post to follow shortly 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!