Hello there! Trying to get back into the swing of things (I know I’ve said that before!)…hopefully I can really get back into things this time around. I’m trying to be organised and get posts scheduled midweek when I’ve got free time & Adam’s not home as we always seem to be super busy at the weekends! I’ve only chosen 7 photos from the last few weeks as hopefully some of my other posts will include what I’ve been up to also; mainly house things!
1. Our move is slowly coming around so we have started to get things packed so it’s done ahead of time and we don’t have to rush with everything. Our spare bedrooms look crazy at the moment!
2. We went and did some proper ‘grown up’ furniture shopping, not in Ikea! We bought a new bed and spent almost an hour choosing a mattress. I almost had a heart attack at how expensive the mattresses were but we are seeing it as an investment. We now find it very amusing about how excited we are about getting the new mattress!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #92 :-)”
So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #91 FINALLY!”
I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 😦 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #90”
Woohoo! Would you look at this! I’m posting on a Sunday 🙂 Here are my Sunday Sevens:
1. I’ve been making the most of the shade on the porch in the mornings as it does get quite hot in the afternoon. This little lizard has poked his head out every day!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #89”
I am here…late to the party again…and I missed last week! Hopefully from this week on, there won’t be many late posts But I’m not making any promises! Ha!
My Aunties went back home last Wednesday and it was lovely having them over to stay with us. We did a good amount of shopping & eating! 😀
1/2. We took them to New Orleans for 2 nights. I think this was our 4th time staying in the French quarter and it really is a place I never tire of! It’s just so beautiful 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #87/#88”
Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #85 & #86”