Another late one for me! But I have managed to pin & comment on all the other lovely Sunday Sevens posts from other bloggers…I think I have anyway – just let me know if I’m missing anyone! Here are seven photos from my week:
1. After an exhausting weekend, the puppies were very tired and slept on me for ages again!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #84”
Here we are again! I think that this week has really flown by; I seem to blink and the week has passed so quickly! I’ve actually had a great little week this week 🙂 Adam & I have really made the effort to make the most of any time off we get together, so maybe that’s why the week has gone quickly?!
If you are new to Sunday Sevens, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to grab the image for your own blog. 🙂
Here are my Sunday Sevens for this week:
1. We headed down to the pier to walk the dogs just as the sun was setting. I missed the good sunset photo as it was unbelievably windy and I couldn’t control my hair enough to see! I did manage to get this photo though once we had found shelter…I wished that I had taken my big camera down with me…maybe next time. 🙂
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #83”
So this week I tried hard with remembering to take photos but I’m not uploading on a Sunday! Maybe next week I’ll get both done 🙂
1. The weather is something that I still can’t get used to here in Alabama. This week we’ve had rain, thunderstorms, wind, hail & gorgeous sunshine! Whenever it is windy, everything gets ‘pollened’. I took this picture outside of our apartment from the inside of our truck, which is supposed to be black!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #82”
Welcome to my 81st Sunday Sevens! Thank you to all of you who take the time to join in with Sunday Sevens 🙂 It’s great to read all the posts, and we still have new people having a go each week! I’ve had quite a hectic week here in Alabama so it’s been nice to have a relaxing weekend. The rain has meant that we haven’t ventured far but we’ve still managed to get a lot done. I do like weekends, especially when I’ve been productive!
1. Last weekend we headed to our local outlet mall. I bought 2 pairs of Clark’s shoes for work in the hope of having pain free feet…I ended up taking one pair back as they started to hurt in the house, kept the flats though! I also found a bargain of a bag in Levis…$8!! All of their accessories were half price, even the ones that had already been reduced. A cotton dress (GAP) also made its way home with us!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #81”
So in the hope of not falling into the habit of posting double Sunday Sevens post…here’s my midweek Sundnesday Sevens (or fives! ssshhh! 🙂 In no time at all I’m finding myself wondering where all of my spare time is going! And I’ve also been forgetting to take photos AGAIN!!!!
1. We have some bushes outside of our apartment and this one bloomed this week! It looks very pretty, but also quite odd as it’s only part of the bush
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #80”
Yay! Another week done 🙂 Midweek for me was a little ‘unproductive’ and involved me sitting on the sofa quite a lot in between working and dog walking! So most of my seven pictures this week are from my weekend, which is fine because Sunday Sevens doesn’t really have any rules…woohoo!
1. Apologies for the bad lighting and focus on this one but I had to get it quickly and quietly. Can you spot the Westie?
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #79”