Here we are again! I think that this week has really flown by; I seem to blink and the week has passed so quickly! I’ve actually had a great little week this week 🙂 Adam & I have really made the effort to make the most of any time off we get together, so maybe that’s why the week has gone quickly?!
If you are new to Sunday Sevens, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to grab the image for your own blog. 🙂
Here are my Sunday Sevens for this week:
1. We headed down to the pier to walk the dogs just as the sun was setting. I missed the good sunset photo as it was unbelievably windy and I couldn’t control my hair enough to see! I did manage to get this photo though once we had found shelter…I wished that I had taken my big camera down with me…maybe next time. 🙂
2. Maisy & Buzz have had a couple of dog park sessions this week and they have both loved it! They found a lovely little scottie dog to play with and the biggest hole to dig in together. It has however, confirmed that Buzz is only a terror puppy when he is on his leash.
3. For most of the week, the dining table has looked like this! I AM slowly getting caught up with all of the letters/ replies I need to send out!
4. And our bedroom dresser has also looked like this (and still does!)! Does anyone else pile clothes up? I used to be so good at putting them away or in the laundry basket straight after I had taken them off!
5. I have found that the area in which we live in somewhat lacks international cuisine. We went across to the only Nepalese restaurant in the city on Friday evening. Their korma and tikka masala was delicious!
6. Our bikes were taken out of the garage for the first time since they were shipped across here. We did a lovely little 7 mile ride along Mobile Bay. I definitely need a comfier seat!
7. And finally, a cottage pie picture! Another dinner made by Adam! He’s getting quite ok at this cooking! 😀
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!