So this week I tried hard with remembering to take photos but I’m not uploading on a Sunday! Maybe next week I’ll get both done 🙂
1. The weather is something that I still can’t get used to here in Alabama. This week we’ve had rain, thunderstorms, wind, hail & gorgeous sunshine! Whenever it is windy, everything gets ‘pollened’. I took this picture outside of our apartment from the inside of our truck, which is supposed to be black!
2. I realised that our clean laundry pile was getting out of hand, so I started to fold & put everything away. *yawn* In doing so I came across some pyjamas that I had bought a few weeks ago in the sale….just look at these! I’m sure these are the ones that Abi has got too 🙂
3. On Tuesday evening, we headed across to New Orleans for an 8am biometrics appointment Wednesday morning! In order to process our Green Cards, our ID needed to be confirmed and our fingerprints had to be recorded. I know that it will all be worth it in the end but I was quite annoyed that our local office was 2.5hrs away, and the appointment was only 15 minutes long. Anyway…this was the only photo I managed to take of the city!
4. While we were in New Orleans, the pups went to doggy daycare. They were unbelievably tired the day after we picked them up…my morning hardly ever looks like this these days! I stayed on the sofa for an extra hour just so that I didn’t wake them up!
5. Instructions were left for Adam to make dinner one night as I was finishing late at work. This is my chilli recipe and is one of our favourite meals. We have it lots of different ways…with rice, over nachos, in tacos or soft tortillas. 🙂
6. I’m trying to find a nice lipstick that doesn’t cost more than $15. I like a lip colour that stays nicely on my lips for several hours, and I have already found a couple of nice ones…but they cost more than $20 each and I just can’t justify spending that when I want an array of colours! I had some coupons so bought these three (all under $12) on Friday; Burt’s Bees, Maybelline New York & L’oreal Paris. I may do a separate blog post at some point to let you know if I find one I’m happy with. 🙂
7. And finally, weekend breakfast toast.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!