I’ve recently received another book from Blogging for Books to review. The great thing about Blogging for Books is that you get to choose the book you would like to review. I’ve had an Instant Pot for about 2 years now and have always loved it, so I thought it would be great to get The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook by Coco Morante. I am SO glad that I chose this book as it’s already been used quite a few times!
During my first trimester I lacked a lot of motivation to do anything when I got home from work. I didn’t have any sickness at all but had a lot of dizzy spells and felt exhausted. When I would get home from work, I would spend the night on the sofa. I did a lot of ‘planning’ for our evening meals but they never came to fruition! We decided to give a meal delivery service a try; something that would be easy for us to make with minimal effort.
We had a lot of options to choose from but we decided to go with Hello Fresh as we had the $35 discount code. This meant our first box would only be $25 for 3 meals. An excellent starting price. We were very impressed from the moment we were choosing our meals online. They give you 8 meal options each week. You can opt for the company to choose your meals or you can edit your box and choose what you would like. With Adam only eating certain food, we chose our own meals! We picked our delivery date and were excited for our box to arrive.
Woohoo! Would you look at this! I’m posting on a Sunday 🙂 Here are my Sunday Sevens:
1. I’ve been making the most of the shade on the porch in the mornings as it does get quite hot in the afternoon. This little lizard has poked his head out every day!
Apologies for the brief hiatus! I’m only just getting the chance to sit down and put my blog post together after a couple of busy weeks! I will get round to commenting & pinning other Sunday Sevens at some point I promise! 🙂
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks.
1. Adam & I had been trying to get to a sports bar we enjoy for a couple of weeks…we did attempt to go twice but ended up arriving in Downtown Mobile when big events were on so we couldn’t get parked. We finally got there last week and enjoyed a nice pulled pork sandwich.
2. It was a lovely evening so we even ate outside!
Here we are again! I think that this week has really flown by; I seem to blink and the week has passed so quickly! I’ve actually had a great little week this week 🙂 Adam & I have really made the effort to make the most of any time off we get together, so maybe that’s why the week has gone quickly?!
If you are new to Sunday Sevens, make sure to scroll down to the bottom of this blog post to grab the image for your own blog. 🙂
Here are my Sunday Sevens for this week:
1. We headed down to the pier to walk the dogs just as the sun was setting. I missed the good sunset photo as it was unbelievably windy and I couldn’t control my hair enough to see! I did manage to get this photo though once we had found shelter…I wished that I had taken my big camera down with me…maybe next time. 🙂
So this week I tried hard with remembering to take photos but I’m not uploading on a Sunday! Maybe next week I’ll get both done 🙂
1. The weather is something that I still can’t get used to here in Alabama. This week we’ve had rain, thunderstorms, wind, hail & gorgeous sunshine! Whenever it is windy, everything gets ‘pollened’. I took this picture outside of our apartment from the inside of our truck, which is supposed to be black!