So in the hope of not falling into the habit of posting double Sunday Sevens post…here’s my midweek Sundnesday Sevens (or fives! ssshhh! 🙂 In no time at all I’m finding myself wondering where all of my spare time is going! And I’ve also been forgetting to take photos AGAIN!!!!
1. We have some bushes outside of our apartment and this one bloomed this week! It looks very pretty, but also quite odd as it’s only part of the bush
2. Maisy has been a very sweet girl this week and has joined me on the sofa whenever I’ve sat down. She nicely rests her head on my shoulder. I’ve also had my hair done this week and realised I NEED a new phone for a better front facing camera 🙂
3. The ‘eatery’ across from work is my new favorite place to eat – it’s called Newks – I’m sure there are a few around the US. They do an amazing grilled chicken baguette style sandwich, and they have pretty bathrooms!
4. Buzz crept into the hallway and took advantage of the warm clothes in the dryer! I was a little cross as it was my black load of washing but he was being very cute!
5. For a few nights this week, they’ve also been accompanying Adam…I’m also posting this as the ‘before’ home grooming picture…I’ll let you know how it went in my next post 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
21 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #80”
It’s a good job you spotted Buzz, otherwise you’d have ended up with a hot dog! And a dizzy one at that! You hair looks lovely and bouncy, and have you some new colours in it too? 😀
Haha…he’s a dizzy dog anyway! Yes, I had some more purple through the ends 🙂
What a silly dog! Jumping into the he dryer. I love the azaleas outside of your apartment. You said there are more bushes? Are they other colors? Mine bloom in strange sequence. Rarely all at the same time. My neighbor has over 100 azalea bushes in her yard. It’s quite spectacular.
Azaleas, that’s what they are! There are a couple of other bushes but none of them have flowers yet. I’m sure we had something red last year but Adam says I’ve imagined it :-0
I will post a pic of my neighbors yard when it blooms. It’s amazing.
Be careful if he gets used to going in there. I remember when my friends cat got put through the dryer. Very fluffy but very dizzy and dehydrated cat at the end! I’m pretty sure it was only on a short while before some one noticed, but still…
Haha that’s crazy! Hopefully that’s the last time he goes in there…I do try to keep the door shut most of the time :-0
What a sweet picture of you and Maisy! I’m having the same problem with disappearing spare time–let me know if you figure that one out. 😉
Thank you! I think I just need to stop procrastinating really :-0
Adorable piccies of your pups, and grand look for the hair! Haven’t heard of your new eatery, but will keep my eyes open for one up here. Do check that dryer before hitting the “On” button!
Oh yes, I will certainly be checking now! You must go to Newk’s if you find one – it’s delicious! 😀
Happy Easter to you all!
Aw those dogs are soo cute as usual and I like your hair.X
Be careful not to turn the dryer on with Buzz inside! Love your hair colour and matching Maisie!
Your comment on the nice bathroom made me smile. My kids are always mystified when we visit somewhere new and I proudly report ‘lovely toilets too’, small things! 😉
Haha! It certainly is the little things 🙂 I’ll probably go back too, more because of the nice bathroom!
Gorgeous dog photos as usual! Your hair looks lovely too 💇🏻
I love your hair! You have such cute doggies 🙂