So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
2. Maisy is still also a terror but she is more calculated! She started to hide her food around the apartment when it was put down for her…then she would get grumpy with Buzz when he tried to eat it. Now she’s eating in her crate (which she doesn’t like) But I then caught her pushing her food out of her crate FOR Buzz :-0 So she’s in there because she didn’t want him to have any and she’s passing it out to him…little monkey!
3. We’ve managed an afternoon at the beach, and despite staying under the umbrella I still burnt!
4. We also had an evening fishing at the pier, though I only caught tiny ones!
5. My latest read. It was a good read and I read it quite quickly, but I would only give it 6/10. Anyone else read this one?
6. Thanks to Del (Curls & Skirls) I found poppadums at my local World Market! I also bought beans, digestives & maltesers! Woohoo!
7. And our latest news (got to save the best until last!), our Green Cards have been approved and we’re building a house!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
15 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #91 FINALLY!”
Woh ,best till last indeed, fantastic news.
Congratulations! That’s great news!! Exciting times ahead 😃😃😃
Congratulations on the big build! It will be so much fun and angst to move forward through this next phase of your life.
Congratulations on your green cards!
Buzz looks so innocent, like he’s done nothing wrong!
I’m on week 4 of Sunday Seven and loving it 😀
Great news about the green cards! Good luck with the build. As for Maisy and Buzz, can’t help but love a pair of scallywags – especially when they’re canine 🙂
Congratulations on both the house and your Green Cards! (But even better, from one’s tummy’s point of view, is you’ve found some favourite foods!) Thanks for the shout-out!
How exciting to build your own house – that’s something of a dream of mine! Love your little anecdotes about the dogs; they’re funny creatures:)
Woop for your green cards. And building a house will be interesting, a good challenge.
Pinning on the board could be good too.
Congratulations on your green cards & how exciting to be building a house. Look forward to following the building process on Sunday sevens!
Congratulations! Green cards! New house! It will be such fun to watch the construction come along (you will share, won’t you???). Your pups must give you hours of fun, such silly creatures. 😀
Hi just wanted to introduce myself – Debra from https://cultivatingtime.wordpress.com. I love your Sunday Sevens idea so I’ve come along to join in. I’ll hopefully have my first post on my blog this Sunday. Looking forward to following your blog too. Thanks
Congratulations on your green cards! How exciting to be building your own home!! 🙂