So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
2. Maisy is still also a terror but she is more calculated! She started to hide her food around the apartment when it was put down for her…then she would get grumpy with Buzz when he tried to eat it. Now she’s eating in her crate (which she doesn’t like) But I then caught her pushing her food out of her crate FOR Buzz :-0 So she’s in there because she didn’t want him to have any and she’s passing it out to him…little monkey!
3. We’ve managed an afternoon at the beach, and despite staying under the umbrella I still burnt!
4. We also had an evening fishing at the pier, though I only caught tiny ones!
5. My latest read. It was a good read and I read it quite quickly, but I would only give it 6/10. Anyone else read this one?
6. Thanks to Del (Curls & Skirls) I found poppadums at my local World Market! I also bought beans, digestives & maltesers! Woohoo!
7. And our latest news (got to save the best until last!), our Green Cards have been approved and we’re building a house!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!