So it seems like a few weeks have gone by since I last blogged a Sunday Sevens! I’m hoping that I can catch up with everyone else’s Sunday Sevens too 🙂 Please let me know in the comments if you’ve recently started Sunday Sevens too so that I can make sure to follow you! I’ve also not been keeping up with the Pinterest board, and I don’t think it’s something that I can realistically sustain so let me know if you would like inviting to the board so you can pin your own posts to it! 😀
I’ve chosen a few photos to show what’s been happening in my little life over the last few:
1. Buzz is still quite the terror: his favourite thing to do at the moment is squeeze down the back of the sofa cushions and scratch the base…then peek out like he’s not done anything wrong!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #91 FINALLY!”
This week seems to have gone on forever to me and I feel like I’ve been busy…but when I now look back, I don’t think I was actually that busy! Does anyone else have weeks like that?! Sophie dog-sitting went smoothly but I was glad to be back to one non-shedding dog on Wednesday. 🙂
1. Both dogs seemed to be quite relaxed around each other for most of the time.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #55”
I hope everyone has had a great week! We have been quite busy this week – sewing, dog training & lots of walks. The weather is still hot but I’m hoping that the storms next week will keep things a bit cooler. Air-con is my best friend at the moment!!
1. My new planner came. I’m hoping to be more organised with crafting, blogging, sewing & cooking! Fingers crossed!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #49”
This week has been a week of catching up with a few things, including ongoing projects…all of which are still ongoing! Maybe they will get finished this week!
1) Our first US takeout…Dominoes!
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #27”
7 photos to share a little bit of my week with you!
1. In the spirit of Mardi Gras, I ate a Moon Pie. I can confirm that I do not like them.
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #23”
I’ve been productive this week…pictures for proof! 😀
1. We tried out the Risk game that I bought Adam for Christmas. I thought it would be quite boring but I actually really like it! :-0
Continue reading “Sunday Sevens #19”