I know, I know…I’ve missed a week again! Recently I’ve felt like blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list 😦 BUT I do still have 7 photos to share with you from the last couple of weeks!
1. My current read is To Kill A Mockingbird. As much as I love reading, I have just never had the chance to read this book. However, my Mum was re-reading it when she came to visit at Christmas so she left me her copy…published in 1976!!!
2. We bought kayaks!
3. Our dining room was turned into a hair salon as I touched up my hair colour…purple needs a LOT of work!
4. For a long time I’ve been a lover of tattoos and for a long time I’ve had plans to start a traditional half sleeve on my upper arm & shoulder. Last week I took the plunge and had my first piece of art done! I absolutely love it! 🙂
5. I forgot to take a photograph of the actual breakfast that we ate the other morning…but here’s one of me instead! There was a 40 minute wait at the restaurant to sit inside so we chose outdoor seating, though we were in the shade! My breakfast dish was eggs blackstone! YUM!
6. We bought a Roomba! I’ve only heard good things about them so I’m hoping that my vacuuming days will be long gone! 🙂 Anyone else got one??? stock image used below!
7. Today we had our third outing on the kayaks! You may noticed that we’ve already upgraded mine. I think I may do a separate post on our little kayaking adventures soon 🙂
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
17 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #90”
Oh, I really want to go kayaking now!
Wow – busy 2 weeks for you both! And before I forget yet again… World Market has 2 flavours of papadums but only in their stores. Was in the local up here & saw them (whilst stocking up on Heinz beans, digestives, & ginger nuts). But they do list them online, so you can check out the flavours – garlic & cumin come to mind, but best to check.. 😉
Yes very busy! I feel like I’m just lounging though in my spare time and not getting anything done! Oooh thanks for the heads up about World Market, there’s one near where I work so I can check it out! Thank you!
Good luck at WM!!
Lots of fun stuff happening! Enjoy the Roomba–we have one, too. I HATE vacuuming, so I was so happy when our vacuum died and we were able to get the Roomba. I love it, but it is a lot better at getting itself in trouble than the company will tell you; ours has managed to get into a closet and close the door behind itself more than once! If you still have a regular vacuum, I would hang onto it–the attachments are handy and it’ll be helpful for little messes like spilled sugar in the kitchen. And our big disappointment with the Roomba is that our cats haven’t ridden the thing ONCE! 🙂
Ooooh glad to hear that you like it too! We’ve heard a few tips and tricks with it, and one of those was about closet doors! Somehow I don’t think Buzz & Maisy will be riding ours either :-0
You’re brave with the tattoo, it looks painful, but amazing! Good luck with the rest 😀
Sea kayaking, eh? Great fun! Are we going to see more tattoos gradually creeping down your arm then? I loathe vacuuming but, luckily, our cleaner does all that and the dusting (which I equally loathe) for us:)
It is great fun! I’m actually surprised at how much I love it 🙂 Yes the tattoos will gradually creep, but not too far down I think!
I would love to spend more time on the water. Kayaking or paddle boarding. I think it would be fun. When I was young we used to go camping at lakes and we had a canoe. 3 kids, my parents and a dog in a canoe. And we never tipped it. What do your dogs think of your Zoomba? I am afraid mine wouldn’t like it much.
I’ve really surprised myself with how much I love it, and it’s a good workout too if we go against the current! Plus, I haven’t fallen in yet so that’s always a positive! Our Roomba arrives on weds…I’m already predicting that it will cause chaos with the dogs! We shall see…
I’ve just bought a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird for my holiday – it’s one of those books that I have never got round to reading before. I love that you have a vintage copy!
My husband used to work weekends so Saturday used to be my housework day. When he stopped working on Saturdays I told him we would have to share the cleaning duties, to which he replied ‘yeah fine, you do all the dusting and tidying, and I’ll hoover’. I thought that was a fair deal until Roomba turned up the next day! I couldn’t be mad as it’s the best thing ever! Although I doubt the cats would agree…