Wooooohoooo! I’m on time this week! Adam has surprised me by making our dinner, so I’m using this opportunity to quickly write my post. Hope you’ve all had a great week!
1. Buzz went off to the vets to be neutered. He does a fantastic ‘Feel Sorry For Me!’ face!
2. I want to organise my patterns (+pattern notes) electronically so I’ve started taking pictures of each pattern I own. They will soon be uploaded onto Evernote, and I’ll probably do a blog post to show the full process at some point.
3. Starting to organise my sewing patterns made me have a little organising spree…starting with our second spare/craft/hobby room.
4. And then the garage.
5. After a few days of buying different cones/collars to prevent Buzz from getting at his stitches, we finally found one that he couldn’t get his head around. Maisy got in on this photo too 🙂
6. Tutus were made!
7. The tutus were then worn at the Foam Glow 5K in Pensacola, Florida! My friend and I completed it in 35 minutes and I am so proud of our time! We said that we would be pleased if we did it in an hour so we were super happy when we did it in just over half of our predicted time! The husbands came along too and said they would walk it….but we are still wondering how they managed to be waiting for us on the finish line! I think some cheating may have occurred on their part! Over 3000 people took part, luckily we got in line as soon as it opened.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!