Phew, how fast have the last couple of weeks gone?! My post last week was MIA due to being busy again and then I completely forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday, so I moved it forward to a double post today! We are just settling back into our normal routine after Adam’s parents went home on Tuesday. I’m not holding onto the routine part too much though as my parents arrive in a couple of weeks! Anyhow, here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:
1. Maisy loved having a run on our local bay beach. She also loved rolling in the sand and sea foam…YUK!!
2. She made us laugh the following day as she must have been exhausted! This was her sleeping position for most of the morning 😀
3. We got all of our Christmas stuff out of the storage boxes and put our tree up. It was so nice to see all the ornaments we had collected again as we didn’t have any of them last year.
4. As I was wrapping a few presents for under the tree, a cheeky westie unrolled a roll of paper to have a chew on! :-0
5. I got an amazing early birthday present from Adam’s parents – a Sizzix die cut machine! I’ve spent many a hour making Christmas & birthday cards over the last couple of weeks. 🙂 Thank you Gill & Philip!
6. While Adam was having his hair cut, I walked down to the local Tuesday Morning shop. For those in the UK, Tuesday Morning is like a mix between Home Bargains & TK Maxx – but they don’t sell clothes. It’s a great place to find discounted crafty things, including really cheap dies and embossing folders for my new machine. P.S. Notice the sky…4th December and it was 20°C!!!
7. There will be more to come on these in a separate blog post, but this photo was taken midway through making of one of my #stitchingsanta presents. 🙂
8. Finally, a nice Sunday roast dinner to finish off the week. I’m now catching up with blog stuff while sat (full up) on the sofa!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!