Phew, how fast have the last couple of weeks gone?! My post last week was MIA due to being busy again and then I completely forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday, so I moved it forward to a double post today! We are just settling back into our normal routine after Adam’s parents went home on Tuesday. I’m not holding onto the routine part too much though as my parents arrive in a couple of weeks! Anyhow, here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:
1. Maisy loved having a run on our local bay beach. She also loved rolling in the sand and sea foam…YUK!!
2. She made us laugh the following day as she must have been exhausted! This was her sleeping position for most of the morning 😀
3. We got all of our Christmas stuff out of the storage boxes and put our tree up. It was so nice to see all the ornaments we had collected again as we didn’t have any of them last year.
4. As I was wrapping a few presents for under the tree, a cheeky westie unrolled a roll of paper to have a chew on! :-0
5. I got an amazing early birthday present from Adam’s parents – a Sizzix die cut machine! I’ve spent many a hour making Christmas & birthday cards over the last couple of weeks. 🙂 Thank you Gill & Philip!
6. While Adam was having his hair cut, I walked down to the local Tuesday Morning shop. For those in the UK, Tuesday Morning is like a mix between Home Bargains & TK Maxx – but they don’t sell clothes. It’s a great place to find discounted crafty things, including really cheap dies and embossing folders for my new machine. P.S. Notice the sky…4th December and it was 20°C!!!
7. There will be more to come on these in a separate blog post, but this photo was taken midway through making of one of my #stitchingsanta presents. 🙂
8. Finally, a nice Sunday roast dinner to finish off the week. I’m now catching up with blog stuff while sat (full up) on the sofa!
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!
19 thoughts on “Sunday Sevens #64/65”
Lovely to do what you up have been up too. I have been so busy I haven’t had time for take photos. Hopefully I will be back next week!
It will be great to have you back 🙂 I think the hardest thing is to remember to take the photos!
Looks like you’ve been having a great time while you’ve been mia. Of course Maisy steels the show as always – love to see a filthy dog, you know they’ve had a great time 🙂
I sure was having a great time! Maisy seems to turn into the dirtiest dog in the world whenever she has fun outdoors…she’s a dirt magnet!!
Having a white dog helps show it up too – which I always think’s a good thing – at least they can’t sneak it onto your carpets as easily.
I love the christmas tree!
Thank you, I’m so glad we finally put it up! 🙂
Beautiful tree! And I may have to visit Tuesday Morning today now that you mention it. Love all the little sneak peaks into your StitchinSanta gifties….
I was really surprised at how much I found at Tuesday Morning, I’ve been back since and got packs of 2 embossing folders for $4! And lots of craft paper too 🙂 It’s my new favorite store! You’ll get a full post on the #stitchingsanta gifts this week 🙂
Oh yay! Waiting for the post……..
It’s always such a pleasure to get out your Xmas ornaments, isn’t it? Like seeing old, well-loved friends after a long absence. 🙂 Looks like lots of fun is being had there! Did you take a look at the fat quarters at Tuesday Morning? I went there the other day (rewarding myself again!) and found a bundle of 8 fat quarters for $5.
Yes, I loved unboxing our Christmas stuff, especially as it was all still in the UK last year! I saw a couple of fat quarters but no bargains like the ones you found! I saw some nice 3 yard bundles for around $6 that I thought of going back for though 😀
Love the floral fabric in your secret gift, I wonder what it could be? Can you get a roast dinner if you eat out in America? Get you, with your 20° in December!!
You will get to find out this week about the handmade bits! I’m hoping my partner will have received my parcel by now too! Roast dinners aren’t the same over here, no carveries at all! Some restaurants do pot roasted beef with mash, but it’s still not a ‘proper’ roast!
I know! The temperature has been great lately but I do think it’s set to drop soon
I bet it was so lovely to admire all of your Christmas decorations again, especially as some of them gave sentimental value 🙂 your tree looks gorgeous! Very sweet pictures of Maisy out and about, so nice that you can still walk on the beach.
Enjoy your new toy! We’re enjoying lovely weather hear in Gibraltar too. Feels a bit weird to have warm sunny days when Christmas’s just around the corner!