1. We had a lovely sunny day a couple of weeks ago so we headed down to Gulf Shores. There’s a collection of bars called ‘FloraBama’ on the Florida & Alabama state line where we like to hang out & eat. We got a table outside, in the shade and under a fan. It was very relaxing to just sit and watch the world go by.
While we were in the UK, Maisy and Buzz stayed at a local doggy daycare! They absolutely LOVE going there and are always so tired when they come home. Every few days the place we take them uploads photos of the dogs playing onto Facebook, which is great, especially when we are in a different country. Here are a few photos from their stay; notice how they gradually get dirtier! 😀 Luckily, they are bathed every week & they had a trim before they came back home. 🙂
Sunday Sevens #66
A quick post to show you all what I’ve been doing this week! I turned one year older on Thursday and had a lovely day as Adam was off work…he had the whole week off and it’s been lovely to spend some time together!
1. We captured a rare photo of Maisy in her basket…in her crate! Something she doesn’t choose to do often voluntarily; she prefers the sofa. 🙂
Sunday Sevens #64/65
Phew, how fast have the last couple of weeks gone?! My post last week was MIA due to being busy again and then I completely forgot to do it on Monday and Tuesday, so I moved it forward to a double post today! We are just settling back into our normal routine after Adam’s parents went home on Tuesday. I’m not holding onto the routine part too much though as my parents arrive in a couple of weeks! Anyhow, here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks:
1. Maisy loved having a run on our local bay beach. She also loved rolling in the sand and sea foam…YUK!!
Sunday Sevens #63
This week’s Sunday Sevens is a little different for me as I’ve decided to share 7 photos from our short trip to the Smoky Mountains. It was a trip to celebrate Adam’s Mum’s 60th birthday and it was certainly one to remember. Adam and I have already decided that we will be going back. 🙂
1. Our cabin had 2 bedrooms, both with a jacuzzi tub in the room! Very swish 🙂
Sunday Sevens #61
Fully recovered from a cold, I’ve had a good week and it has been surprisingly warm. The leaves have dropped and we can definitely see signs of Autumn now. Woohoo!
1. I made another quiche at the start of the week and I had a hole somewhere in my pastry…this was the aftermath!