Fully recovered from a cold, I’ve had a good week and it has been surprisingly warm. The leaves have dropped and we can definitely see signs of Autumn now. Woohoo!
1. I made another quiche at the start of the week and I had a hole somewhere in my pastry…this was the aftermath!
2. Maisy was quick to catch a little cockroach that had crept in under the door. By the time it had crawled a couple of metres, it had died from being pawed too much.
3. I tried a different recipe for flapjack and added choc chips and raisins. 🙂
4/5. Maisy loves all of the cushions that are now on the sofa.
6. I baked these Oreo truffles, using a friend’s recipe and they are just scrumptious! Very easy to make too: blended Oreos and cream cheese. Mine are now waiting to be dipped in chocolate.
7. I seem to have lost my sewing mojo slightly but was determined to get my dress cut out this week. I’m hoping to start it this week now.
Sunday Sevens is a weekly blog series that YOU can join in with at any time! You can do a post every week or just when you fancy 🙂 Display 7 photographs from your week; just to let your readers know what else you get up to between those bigger blog posts. There’s even an image to grab for your sidebar!
Use the #sundaysevens tag and take a look at the Pinterest board containing all the posts. Please let me know if I’ve not posted your blog on there or if you have started posting Sunday Sevens blogs …sometimes I don’t get notified of the ping backs to my page!